Happy Friday! I wanted share a practice game that I occasionally play at work. This is a good game because it goes fast and I can squeeze in a game or two between meetings. I call the game “Run out eight ball.” Here’s how the game is played:
- Spread out all 15 balls on the table
- Make sure no ball is within 6 inches of a rail
- Make sure no ball is within 6 inches of another ball
- You get ball-in-hand on the first shot (place the cue ball anywhere you want to on the first shot)
- Try to run the table as if you are playing an 8 ball match for the world championship
- If you run the table, you win. If you miss a shot, you lose.
This is a good practice game because it is fast, fun, and makes you think ahead. So far today, I’m 3 for 3. Looks like it’s going to be a great day! 😉